COVID-19 Infection Control
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same – our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
To minimize risk from coronavirus, we have implemented the following procedures for all patients:
Please do not come to the office if ill (fever>100.4, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell within the last 14 days). Call 603-447-6707 to reschedule your appointment.
Please come to your appointment alone. A single visitor will be allowed only for:
- Pediatric patients
- Patients who need assistance for safe mobility
- Patients who need assistance with memory
- Patients who need a translator
If someone drives you to the office, we ask that the driver stays in the car in our parking lot.
We require all patients and visitors to wear a homemade cloth mask, surgical mask or face covering/scarf while in the office. If you are unable to do so for medical reasons, we ask you call in advance to discuss your case so we can keep everyone in the building safe.
We will take the temperature of all patients and allowed visitors before they enter the building. All patients, visitors, and staff must use hand sanitizer at entry and exit. If your temperature is >100.4, we will reschedule your appointment.
We are taking extra steps to keep you safe when you visit our office:
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and has been reconfigured to maintain social distancing.
- You may wait in your car after checking in and we will call, text, or come get you when it is time for your appointment
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you
- We have added air purification systems to each treatment room
- We are screening all patients and staff for temperatures and updating all medical histories
Please update your Patient Forms prior to your appointment. If you are unable to fill out the forms online prior to your appointment, please let us know when you check in. You will also receive a patient screening questionnaire in advance, please fill this out 1-2 days before your appointment.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 603-447-6707.
Conway Village Dental